Monkfish Wrapped in Prosciutto
less than 30 mins
10 to 30 mins
For the monkfish
- 200g/7oz monkfish, trimmed
- 3 slices prosciutto
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 140g/5oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
For the spinach
- 200g/7oz spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- Wrap the monkfish in the prosciutto and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and fry the monkfish for 2-3 minutes, until it is browned on both sides.
- Transfer into the oven for eight minutes or until completely cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for five minutes.
- For the sauce, heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed frying pan and fry the spring onion and garlic for one minute. Add the tomatoes and basil leaves to the pan and stir well.
- For the spinach, heat the oil in a separate pan and add the spinach for two minutes, stirring until wilted down.
- To serve, place the monkfish onto a plate and place alongside the spinach. Top with the tomato sauce.
Teriyaki Seared Tuna with Crispy Noodles Recipe Preparation time less than 30 mins Cooking time 10 to 30 mins Serves 1 Ingredients For the tuna 150g/5½oz tuna steak 1 tbsp olive oil salt and freshly ground black pepper 1 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp honey 1...
Seared Tune with Red Pepper and Chilli Jam Prep time Less than 30 mins Cook time Less than 30 mins Serves 1 Ingredients 2 tbsp olive oil ½ red onion, chopped 1 garlic clove, chopped ½ red chilli, seeds removed, flesh diced ¼ romero red pepper, seeds...
Pan-Fried Scallops with Lime & Coriander Cooks 2 mins Ready 10-15 mins Serves 2 as a starter Ingredients 6-8 scallops 1 tbsp olive oil 2 large chopped garlic cloves 1 tsp chopped fresh red chilli juice of half a lime roughly chopped coriander...
King Scallops with Ginger and Lime Butter This is a great time of year for plump, firm scallops, which love the cold waters of winter. For this zesty dish we used kind scallops with the roes trimmed off, but leave them on if you prefer. Ingredients For...
Spicy Pan-Fried Haddock with Sweet Potatoes & Peas Preparation time less than 30 mins Cooking time 10 to 30 mins Serves 1 Ingredients 2 tbsp olive oil 100g/3½oz haddock, skin removed 1 tbsp lemon juice salt and freshly ground black pepper 1...
Spiced Haddock Chowder Mustard and spice add zing to this milk-poached haddock. Each serving provides 300kcal, 20g protein, 27g carbohydrate (of which 14g sugars), 11.5g fat (of which 7g saturates), 5g fibre and 0.5g salt. Preparation time less than 30...
Smoked Haddock and Pea Risotto Preparation time Less than 30 minutes Cooking time 10 to 30 minutes Serves 1 Ingredients 1 tbsp olive oil ¼ onion, finely diced 3½oz basmati rice 50ml/2fl oz white wine 100g/3½oz smoked haddock (half cut into pieces, the...
Sea Bass Fillet with Rosemary, Lemon and Sea Salt Preparation time less than 30 mins Cooking time less than 10 mins Serves 1 Ingredients 1 sea bass fillet 4 sprigs fresh rosemary olive oil sea salt 1 lemon, sliced Method Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7....
Pan Fried Cod with Minted Peas, Broad Beans & Pancetta Prep time: less than 30 mins Cook time: less than 30 mins Serves 4 Ingredients For the minted peas 500ml/18fl oz chicken stock 300g/10½oz frozen peas 1 tbsp crème fraîche 5 sprigs fresh mint,...
Marinated Salmon with Chilli, Lime and Honey Preparation time: Less than 30 minutes Cooking time: Less than 10 minutes Serves 2 Ingredients 2x 180g/6oz salmon fillet steaks 5ml ½ tsp chilli sauce Juice and zest of 1 lime 5ml ½ tsp clear honey Ground...
Sign up to our newsletter
Be the first to hear about new seasonal produce, offers and recipes. Sign up using your email address below